Re: picket lines

... smashed picnic table, broken bridle,
> runaway horse on a busy road...I still wish I could thank that guy who
> jumped out of his car adn threw his arms around her neck and wrestled her
> to a stop!

Didn't D. Wayne Lukas' son try that with Tabasco Cat a few years ago and
get badly trampled for his troubles?  I hear he's still in physical
therapy and has permanant brain damage.  Brave of the your guy that got
your horse back for you---I sure wouldn't have tried it myself!

Susan