Youth Endurance Saddles

A couple of issues ago, someone wrote that they had a youth endurance saddle
for sale and would have it at the convention. Please contact me directly.

 My little friend Morgan, age 10, needs an endurance saddle.  He is
currectly riding in a 40 year old Hereford Saddle which is great for roping
but has its limitations for distance.

Today he commented that his knees were bothering him--something I thought
was limited to we "older" riders.  My knees kill me in my western saddle but
never bother me in our endurance types.

WHICH SADDLES DO OUR JUNIOR RIDERS USE?  I measured Morgan's saddle and it
is a 13 inches western saddle.  Please recommend a youth saddle for Morgan
and Baby Tzar who has no withers.

Thanks, Joane