Re: Picket Lines

> If you unhitch your truck and tie one end to the trailer, one end to the
> truck, won't the rope be too low to the ground?  Where on the truck can
> you tie it that it would be high enough?

Kim:

Since I was one of the responders who has unhooked my truck and trailer and
extended my picket line between; I'll respond to your question:

On separate occasions, I have tied to 1), the luggage rack on top of the
pickup shell, and 2) higher up on the Cabover camper. True, you wouldn't
want to be tying to the bumper, or the door handles!

Since my guy is only 14.2, this worked fine............however, I now love
my PVC corral.  With the horse picketed to the camper, every move he made
was echoed to the rig.......no sleep that way!

Friends of mine picket to a stake in the ground; rubber hose over the rope
for 'burn' protection.......but I've also witnessed same horse
"self-hog-tied" in same rubber hose.......
--
Deanne Del Vecchio Gabe ===== wondering if it will ever stop raining here in
*sunny* California