Re: Re: More on picket lines?

Use a cowboy hard rope, that's what all the packers do.  It's best to use
the correct knots for this, you can find a book on horse packing in most western tack stores that will describes the type of knots best suited for picket lines.
Might also be at the library, we keep ours in the camper so I don't have the title handy.
Connie

>I also like using a picket line.  Most lines/ropes I've tried have a tendency
>to stretch over a couple days.   Has anyone found one that doesn't stretch?
>Cindy

Connie DeJong                   408  526-6117
IOS Technologies Quality
Cisco Systems / 170 W Tasman Dr. / San Jose / CA 95134-1706