"forms" of beet pulp

I live in NW Colorado and cannot find a source for beet pulp other than
what the feed store owner is calling "beet pulp pellets."  Are these OK to
soak and feed the same as the regular beet pulp?  Do they absorb as much
water?  Are the nutrients, fiber, etc. content the same?  If pellets are
not recommended, does someone know where I can get the shredded, dried beet
pulp?
Thanks....Betty from Craig