RE: AERC completion time rule - feedback wanted

An unfortunate fact of like is that in the Southeast we sometimes have
trouble with trail vandlas.  They can be quite creative.  Not only will
they take ribbons, but they will use the ribbons to remark the trail for
you leading riders way off course.  This can and will happen during a ride,
where it will only impact riders in the middle or back of the pack.  While
ride management can do all they can to mitigate this problem, it cannot be
totally eliminated.  I really don't belive a tough luck - to hell with you
is the correct response in this situtation. While placement is probably not
called for, I believe milage - assuming the necessary milage was cover -
is.

Truman

Truman Prevatt
Mystic "The Horse form Hell" Storm
Little Stormy - getting ready for her first ride in six years
The Rockman, a.k.a Misty Jr.
Jordy, a.k.a. Bridger - Finaly getting his shot

Sarasota, FL