Re: Pendleton Challenge etc

Terry,

>>It would be real difficult to find someone who could fill
Susan's shoes who has all the connections to get the job done.  So this
probably will be the last year since Susan and Chip are due to be
transferred in August. <<

I understand.  I had quoted part of Tori's message without delineating
the quote properly, which inquired about whether the ride was to be held
and how much she liked it for new horses.

Personally haven't been able to do the ride, for the usual reasons that
a person without a rig has, but THIS year is different. :)

And I do understand about the military angle, after spending 11 years in
both the active Army and National Guard, leaving  as a captain on the
major's list.  Seems like another lifetime ago, now I only
(occasionally) command my horse.

Lynne
and Rem-member Me  (11th on the Fantasy 50)