easy boots, saddle, misc.

Have one 00 ez boot for sale or trade for size 1 or 2.  It has never been
used but has been cut down in back and spray painted silver.  Also have
2 slightly used size 0's for sale or trade for size 1 or 2.  I'll have them
at the AERC convention if anyone is interested in trading.  I really don't
want to go to the trouble or expense of shipping them.  My orthoflex saddle
I'm taking to sell at the convention is a cyclone trainer model but without
the large flaps and inskirt rigging.  It looks like a western cutting saddle
without the horn.  Has a padded seat and cordura padded fenders.  Size 16"
seat and only used a few times.  English rigged with neoprene girth and
padded stirrups.  I'm asking $950 for it as I bought it last year for $1250.
Also have two camlock stirrup buckles is anyone is interested in them I'll
bring them to the convention as well.  I might be interested in trading my
saddle for an orthoflex with a smaller seat size.  See you at the convention.
Kathy Crothers Fayetteville, Ar.