e-mail

                                   Why we're so darn Tired

For a couple of years I've been blaming it on iron poor blood, lack of
vitamins, dieting and a dozen other maladies. But now I've found out the real
reason. I'm overworked!

The population of this country is 300 million. 150 million are retired.
That leaves 150 million to do the work.

There are 100 million in school, which leaves 50 million to do the work.

Of this there are 29 million are government employees ( not including the
armed forces). This leaves 21 million to do the work.

Four million are in the armed forces, which leaves 17 million to do the work.

Take from the total the 14,800,000 who work for the state and city government
and that leaves 2,200,00 to do the work.

There are 1,188,000 in hospitals, so that leaves 1,012,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 91,998 people in prison and 920,000 on welfare.

That leaves just two people to do the work. You and me.

And your just sitting there reading you e-mail...................