Re: linaments and multi-day rides

Hi T.. yes my liniment  would FAIL the use test.. it contains  substances that
are not allowed.. counter-irretents   sp --  however we can use all the
alcohol.. and can make a water-alcohol brace and soap leg wraps and put that
on after the day.. and of course good old ice warps  with alcohol.. work
great.. but you can freeze a leg very fast.. but it does pull out the heat
fast..  i would limit a cold acholol warp to 10 min max.. then just warp with
standing bandages..  and keep cool during the night..
with cold water and limited ice..  depending how hot the ride was.. and how
the legs look..
roger r