Horse for sale

From: Amber Roberts
Email: mlaboure@flash.net

I have my competition horse for sale this year!  He is the 1997 second place winner in Competitive Trail in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and Texas.  He is a black Missouri Fox Trotter/Arabian mix, gelding, 8 years old, 15 hands, and weighs 1,025 pounds.  People have told me he is "magnificient." He has done Limited Distance Endurance and has finished every ride started.  Has good P&Rs.  Judges seem to like him in Competitive Trail.  He travels well, camps tied to the trailer or picket line,  crosses water, goes up and down hills properly, has a good back up, sidepasses to open gates.  He has a very fast walk, extremely smooth trot, and fantastic canter.  We live near the LBJ National Grasslands in Decatur, Tx, therefore this horse has thousands of trails miles behind him.  He is ready for much more of a career; rider isn't.   Asking $4,000.  If interested please call 940-627-8005 or email me at mlaboure@flash.net  Thanks.