RE;Pony prices and training (long)

Thanks Trish for saying it all, I'm keeping your posting for the know it
alls who think I should keep my young horses. After getting hurt twice this
summer, and finding all kinds of excuses not to train, I'm going to look
for an older horse thats trained. I also found it funny that one of the
people giving me unsolicted advise, turned me down flat when I offered to
let her ride my young ones!.

Susan & the outward expanding mares.  (is that a blimp in the pasture?)
Oregon, U.S.A.

   A canter is a cure for every evil.
    Benjamin Disraeli