Warner Springs

Hi all-

Glad everyone made it back from the Warner Springs Ride. I, for one, had a
great time, despite feeling like a "drowned rat". Jim and I hit the great
food spots around WHS on Saturday-the bakery at Santa Isabel, the pie place
at Julian and the wineries at Temecula! I usually lose a few pounds on
rides, but I'm afraid I did quite the opposite on this one. Coupled with
the execeptional food served at the resort, I think I've entered a new
weight division.....

Thanks, Peggie, for leaving early. We stole your spot at the campground
after you vacated it <g>. Having been one of the late comers on Friday, we
we're relegated to a not-so-favorable spot that included a potential bog!
After you guys left, we moved and enjoyed the weekend on a little firmer
ground! I'm not going to Fire Mountain (gotta work), so I'll see everyone
at Twenty Mule Team!

Carol Barrett & Rocky (who's looking like a BLM reject these days)