Horses for sale

Okay, here we go: my New Years Resolution is to stop collecting horses and
only keep the ones that really “earn” their living, which are my 2 Arabs, Zuma
and Scatris. The rest of the bunch are registered Missouri Fox Trotters, all
with exceptional personalities, healthy and strong. I would like to find
loving new owners for all or at least one or two of them. All 3 are very
people friendly, easy going and have no vices. They are well taken care of,
current on worming, trimming etc..

Let’s start with SIERRA: he’s a pretty Missouri Fox Trotter colt, born June 16
‘97. We imprinted him at birth and worked regularly with him since. He leads,
ties, loads etc. Although he can be a little power house when playing with his
pasture buddies, once you put a halter on him he’s very attentive and calm and
even people who are unfamiliar with foals can handle him easily.
Sierra is a big bay boy who should mature around 15.2-3h. We weaned him in
early November since he was pretty strong and independent already. His mom is
Royal Blue’s Princess, a Poole’s Blue Boy granddaughter (see below). Dad is
Mountain Music Sunrise, whom I’ve never met but who’s supposed to have sired a
number of CTR champs. (I’m not very good with blood lines...)
Asking $1500.

PRINCESS (Blue’s Royal Blue & Merry Boy’s Flipper) is Sierra’s mom. She’s 16
years, healthy and sound, of grey colour and 15.2h. She’s the sweetest mare
I’ve ever met, alert but always calm. From the first moment I’ve seen this
horse I had a big feeling of respect for her. She’s a caretaker, wether it’s
with her babies or her rider. She has exceptional ground manners and truly
enjoys attention. After a number of foals we currently put her back to work on
the trails. She loves to go and is very sure footed on our rocky and sometimes
very steep trails.
Princess will make a wonderful horse, especially for someone who needs a
little confidence. She’s great with kids but with her strong conformation she
can also carry a heavy weight rider.
Asking $2200.

Last but not least there is REBEL.. He’s a coming 3year old Missouri Traveler
grandgrandgrand...son, chestnut and 15.1h. He’s been with me since he was 11
month old and he has turned from a shy little guy into a handsome and
selfconfident gelding who now runs the pasture. After plenty of ground work I
slowly started him “under saddle” last year : I usually jump on bareback with
a halter and he seems to enjoy this funny new game....
Asking $2200.

If you’re interested in any of these horses please email me privately. Good
homes with horse company are important. We are in So.Cal. in the L.A. area.
Kirsten