Next endurance prospect

Well Shelly, I'd LOVE to be able to pay the big bucks for my next horse.
 I don't think "willing" is the problem.  "Able" is the problem.  I'll
never be in a position to pay $10,000+ for a horse, unless, of course, I
give up eating, paying the mortgage, etc.   Endurance is, in many ways,
a poor man's sport.  I know, I know, don't anyone start with the"high
cost of equipment", how much we pay for our trucks,  etc.  Many of us
are pinching pennies as you can see from lots of posts from people
wanting patterns for blankets and recipes for cheap fly spray, etc.

I'd love to get rid of all the backyard broncs in my barn and replace
them with  really nice show quality Arabs...   Who wouldn't???