Re: Stone bruises & hoof hardeners

We have to train on gravel roads, and our local horse trails are hilly and
rocky. My farrier suggested wide web shoes and they are terrific. I get
more resets from them than from traditional shoes and Star has never come
up with a stone bruise. I know several endurance adn CTR riders here in
eastern Kansas who use these shoes.

chris paus & star