Re: Next endurance prospect

Just to brag a bit, My $350 12 yr old horse has won in halter, placed in
Hunt seat, and Western, has been packed on, team penned, team sorted,
done gymkana events, 50 miler endurance rides and is now teaching my 6
yr old to ride. Only thing we still want to try is driving, and we'll
get to it one of these days....

Just isn't the purchase price that makes the horse!  Look at the
adopted  mustangs that are out there competing in dressage!  (and
endurance)

tracy