Re: Next endurance prospect

Dear Sandy

Where are you going with this? Sorry you were offended, it was not ment in
that spirit?   This is a discussion of encouraging people to compete in
endurance events at what ever level they can, even with a low cost horse.
and what I though was a funny story.  I don't care what any one pays for a
horse.   Where is the threat?

Cost does not NECESSARILY mean quality and performance  There is NO
argument on this .  This is a friendly discussion about diamonds in the
rough  (It ain't that heavy)

Just neat stories about nice horses, nice people saying"I didn't spend a
lot for my horse,  we do quite well"

If the horse you want is 5000.  go for it.   If your dream horse happens to
only be 300. go for it.

As far as the comment on Horse breeders (It was a compliment) Most breeders
we know are capable in there field and are not dependent on the support of
any group of people.  There business dealings and breeding programs create
the demand and success of there Breeding farms.......  I was responding to
the person referring to "we as a group"  comment.

Got to go,      Have a nice day

Sigrid