Re: Next endurance prospect

CMKSAGEHIL wrote:

> Thank you Debby, Shelly, and Susan for your support of those breeders who have
> spent countless hours researching bloodlines of horses that are extremely
> successful and comparing them to bloodlines of those that clearly don't make

Please don't think I was disrespecting any breeder with a thought out
program that produces good endurance horses.

The point that I was making is that I can't *afford* most of those
horses!  Yes, I realize what it costs to produce and raise them (which
is why I don't do it).  So if it comes down to me riding a bargain
basement horse, or not riding at all......well, not much of a choice <G>

tracy