Re: Next endurance prospects

I can hardly tell you how much your note helped me today when I checked mail.  Buddy and I just got back from a short relaxing(HA) ride around the neighborhood.  He is one of those horses that always wants to go.  He was originally supposed to be a Western Pleasure horse but didn't have the laid back attitude and go-slow gait needed for that.  He always seems to want to see where we are going next.  Always wants to be first to get there.  Guess I won't give up on him yet.