Re: Suspensory Question

I had ride vets tell me my horse was sore because when they touched his
pastern, he picked his feet up. My farrier laughed and said this horse is
just so well trained that he picks his feet up right away, without any
effort. The horse was just complying with what he thought was a cue!

chris paus & star