Re: Next endurance prospects

After going to a few horse auctions, I think we can thank the killers for
driving up the price of horses so the average person has a hard time making
that purchase.

I realize breeders have to pay for stud fees, vet care, horse feed,
training time, etc., adn must recoup that in the young stock they sell.

but, some of us aren't cheapskates, we just haven't won Powerball yet!

chris paus & star