Re: Next endurance prospects

I don't recall anyone saying they weren't WILLING to pay more for a horse,
we were just relaying stories about treasures we have found.

I certainly wouldn't sell Star for what I paid for him. I've put way to
much time and effort into his training. You are right, in that you have to
spend more money to get a push button horse that needs little work. But
some of us have more time and patience than money.

chris paus & the starman