CRI or ridgeway questions

Hi all,

Thanks for the prompt answers to my questions. We do realize that as
with all systems there are always problems and they can't be used in
isolation, but your comments have helped to clarify our thoughts. Your
years of experience with new methods are a great sounding board - after
all why re-invent the wheel if someone is already using it?

Thanks again,
Cindy
Afrox National Contracts Department
P.O.Box 879 , Germiston,1400