Re: trail safety

Joe and the gang, Used to ride anything, anywhere, anytime.  Had a bad
accident last February and for some reason I now look at things a little
different. First, a 3 foot trail  next to a drop off dosen't seem like
much. Just trail and drop off would get my attention.  We have an area
along a bluff nest to the Ohio River where we train.  Over the years the
trail has worn and in spots goes from maybe 3 to 4 foot wide to just the
path and then there is the drop off.  Used to run this section all the
time.  Walk it now. Must be the age  factor.  Don't feel older, maybe just
a little wiser.  Jerry Fruth..Hickory Ridge