Re: Endurance Fashion?

> >  Thorlo socks are terrific.  They have extra padding on the front
----
> >Where does one get these?
----

Okay, I got out all my catalogs (took me awhile) and found them in Campmor
-- two whole pages of Thorlo socks!  I'm so confused -- which ones are
you talking about, Susan?  Lots of them have padding in all different
places, different thicknesses, etc.  Do you have a particular favorite?
I see Thorlo socks for hiking, trekking, extreme weather, mountain
climbing, in-line skating, tennis, walking, skiing, running and
snowboarding ... none for endurance riding! <bg>

Glenda & Lakota (I already have 3 white socks, I don't need no more!)