Danger and Trails

An interesting subject!My observation of dangerous situations has
often been that people such as my dear sister who is scared of everything
at any time are sometimes oblivious to real danger when they encounter
it.!Perhaps due to lack of practice!On the other hand,

         One guideline might be "is this neccesary?" Adventurous people
have all learned how to ignore real danger ,         but I no longer will
do that in order to have recreation or entertainment.And the danger
itself(speaking here of truly,extreme,danger)should never be a part of
that entertainment-that's pretty decadent.I used to road race motorcycles
in spite of the danger,but there was no thrill or pleasure in the danger
itself.I'm new to horses(2 years or so),but I ain't never gonna ride no
narrow ledge!(Ain't gonna wear no spandex either,but that's a dead
horse/thread.)