Ridecamp at WS Ride

Those members of ridecamp who have entered the Warner Springs Ride and
would like a Ridecamp nametag, should email me (privately)  with their
name, home town, and any alias that they use on ridecamp and I will make
up a name tag and put it in their ride packet.  This would also be a
good time for the lurkers to “come out of the closet”.   Ride volunteers
should also email me with their information  so I can have a name tag
for them also.

Terry Woolley Howe
San Diego