Warner Springs Ride Full

The Warner Springs Ride is no longer accepting entries.   I originally
was limiting the entries to 130, but because Warner Springs Resort was
able to make some changes for the dinner, we were able to increase the
number to 160.  We have since reached (and actually exceeded) that
figure.

Those coming to the ride:  Don’t forget your swimsuit.  No matter how
stretched out your swimsuit and/or body is, you don’t want to miss the
102 degree olympic size hot mineral pool.  After the awards dinner on
Saturday, we’ll have a hosted bar at the pool with hot buttered rums, G
& T’s; etc., as well as soft drinks and wine.

There is also still space for those who would like to join us Sunday
morning for breakfast and the talk by Dr. Louie Enos.

Terry