supplements

I would be interested in what competitors feed in the way of supplements
to their horses.  I started out looking like a chemist at meal time and
have slowly backed off several of them.  I still believe in a
multi-vitamin, and a GAG complex.  My horse that had Lymes a few years
ago gets a special B complex for that.  I sell a couple different brands
of supplements (the stuff I use myself) and my New Years resolution is
to NOT lug around alot of stuff to rides that people are not going to
buy.  So what is everyone using, why did you decide to feed it and are
you loyal to your brand?
Thanks,
Sandy and the "crew" at (Neigh-Per-Say) in cold NJ