Re: Honeycomb pads

I have friends in VT who are endurance riders, in fact, that's how I found
out about them. They are located near Brownsville. They are very porus
(sp), but do not have holes, and hold up well to gravel. Almost like a
foamy type of material. I think they are at least worth a try.

Helga Loncosky
hblmh@ptd.net
Beacon Morgan Horses
http://home.ptd.net~hblmh
"There is something about the outside of a horse
that is good for the inside of a man."
-----------Winston Churchill

----------
> From: Carol Boardman <Carol.Boardman@Dartmouth.EDU>
> To: hblmh@ptd.net; ridecamp@endurance.net
> Subject: Re: Honeycomb pads
> Date: Wednesday, December 31, 1997 8:15 AM
>
> --- "Helga Loncosky" wrote:
> I have used them for the rocky terrain we have here in the mountains, and
> love them, and so does my mare! I think she believes she's wearing Nike
> Air!
> --- end of quoted material ---
>
> How do you think they would work for the gravely type roads we have in
Vermont?