Re: Honeycomb pads

Ooops, Guess that wasn't clear, was thinking too fast, and typing too slow!
My friends are great (Chris and Lucy Snook), the Honeycomb pad are porus,
tough, and don't have holes! <VBG>

Helga Loncosky
hblmh@ptd.net
Beacon Morgan Horses
http://home.ptd.net~hblmh
"There is something about the outside of a horse
that is good for the inside of a man."
-----------Winston Churchill

----------
> From: Raymond O'Donohue <rayo@cfw.com>
> To: Helga Loncosky <hblmh@ptd.net>
> Subject: Re: Honeycomb pads
> Date: Friday, January 02, 1998 11:33 AM
>
> Helga Loncosky wrote:
> >
> > I have friends in VT who are endurance riders, in fact, that's how I
found
> > out about them. They are located near Brownsville. They are very porus
> > (sp), but do not have holes, and hold up well to gravel. Almost like a
> > foamy type of material. I think they are at least worth a try.
> >
> > Helga Loncosky
> > hblmh@ptd.net
> > Beacon Morgan Horses
> > http://home.ptd.net~hblmh
> > "There is something about the outside of a horse
> > that is good for the inside of a man."
> > -----------Winston Churchill
> >
> > ----------
> > > From: Carol Boardman <Carol.Boardman@Dartmouth.EDU>
> > > To: hblmh@ptd.net; ridecamp@endurance.net
> > > Subject: Re: Honeycomb pads
> > > Date: Wednesday, December 31, 1997 8:15 AM
> > >
> > > --- "Helga Loncosky" wrote:
> > > I have used them for the rocky terrain we have here in the mountains,
and
> > > love them, and so does my mare! I think she believes she's wearing
Nike
> > > Air!
> > > --- end of quoted material ---
> > >
> > > How do you think they would work for the gravely type roads we have
in
> > Vermont?
> > > Are there holes in pad?  And if so are they small enough to keep fine
> > gravel
> > > out?  Right now we're using ShockTamers but I'm willing to try
anything
> > that
> > > works better to help save those legs!
> > >
> > > Carol in Vermont (we're not riding - we're ice skating!)It6's good to
know that your friends are very porous,but do not have