Re: Warner Springs

Kristen L Olko wrote:

> Who's going to Warner Springs? I want to try to see more of you whom
> I "know", but could pass right by in camp. I'll be there with a camper,
> white Trooper,
> 2 kids (girls), and a 16.2 dark bay TB mare.
>
> Kris

Kris,

	I think I will have some "badges" made up that individuals can wear
that indicate that they are members of ridecamp.  They will be available
at the check in desk.  There will be a place that you can write you name
and also any alias that you might use (for instance, Peggasis will be
coming).

	Terry