RE: Endurance Fashion?

Chris, are you trying to get me laughed out of Idaho? Hot Pink!!! I don't think so, I'm really reaching to try the Spandex already <VBG>. Besides, it would clash with my neon yellow bandanna and electric green silk shirt. Yeah, right, I'd never even get close to Star with that combination.

Bruce & Star (Nothing that clashes with my eyes, please)
Emmett, ID