Re: Endurance Fashion?

<<  I am looking at purchasing the spandex riding pants. What brands have the
rest of you guys tried, vendors?

Hi Bruce, I ride in Nike running tights. They seem to fit better than any of
the riding tights I have and are a lot cheeper, about 29-39 dollars. They last
as long and if its cold I wear 2 pair of them. I love my Ariat boots, and I
can even get off and run in them on steep hills, add in the half chaps and I
have my lower leg protection, and the package doesnt look bad either. And I
also had a hard time giving up the jeans and boots, these running tights will
fit under a pair of jeans and do stop the rubs. But it is too warm in the
summer.
                                               Ken Cook