Re: Endurance Fashion?

Kris,

        There is a Thorlo "outlet" in Statesville, North Carolina

(I thought I had their 800# -- was thinking of doing a comparison article to
sell to magazines on the socks -- must have tossed it)

        Hope the above enough info for you to try ordering the "seconds"  --
MUCH cheaper  i.e. $ 4 - $8 a pair (bought mine about a year and a half ago)

Good Luck

Barbara