Why do you want families to pay more?

I would like to know why it makes any difference to single people in
endurance what families have to pay. I have a husband and three kids who
would love to get started in endurance with me but we can't afford all
of us to ride at every ride so we will have to take turns on who gets to
ride at each ride this next year. Now you want to make it more expensive
for families to compete? WHY?? Why do you want to put more hardship on
families? What difference does it make to singles? I understand where
Tereasa would be upset because her mother and her rent the same space
and have to pay seperatly, when married people get a discount. But that
could be solved with a group policy. Why change the family rates? Geezz,
you guys, what do you have against families? Families have enough to pay
out for.

Just confused,
Lynette in finally warming up ND.