Re: FROM VERMONT

No John, that was not Monika, that was me. I was getting tired of
hogging all of the cold weather so I thought I would share some with
you. But you know you could return the favor and send me some warm
weather when you get it. :-)

Lynette in ND where it is -3 F at noon.
PS for you southern people who are just getting your first tastes of
really cold weather there is an advantage to cold weather. When it
startes to warm up it feels like spring. As cold and windy as it has
been here, -3F with no wind feels pretty warm. :-)