Re: Fee structures and more history

I feel that people that choose to become AERC members do just that "choose".
Why do people always want to compare what they do, to what someone else does
or has to do?  What difference does it make to you, as a single?  If you had a
wife/husband and 3 kids that wanted to ride in the next coming year you might
just sing a different tune.  Let see $75 family which includes two
(husband/wife) and the three kids (under 18 in same house hold) $30 that
totals to $105 and they only get one EN.  I figure, the EN mag. is worth at
least $45 per year.  So whats the problem?  I think its great that the AERC
give the families a break.  It's what good about the sport, families CAN
compete together.  Do you know of any other sports that can claim the same?

Tammy