Re: Fee structures and more history

Kat just produced some great logic.  Lets take it one step further.  For
all of you interested in fees, costs ect,. isn't it about time AERC
published its current financial position.  All of this is kind of like
throwing darts in the dark.  Lets  see what it takes to run AERC and THEN
adjust or establish a new fee structure.  The history of numbers would be
very interesting to study.  You can't figure out where to go if you odn't
know where you have been.  Jerry Fruth  AERC #441

Hickory Ridge Arabians web page:
http://www.evansville.net/~hikryrdg/

Standing JABASK KNIGHT
On Wed, 30 Dec 1998, guest@endurance.net wrote...