One more thankyou note

From: Laura Stoicescu
Email: stoicescu@tamu.edu

Hello fellow ride camp, there's one more bit of information I would like to add to my story I submitted "Romania-Laura Stoicescu's version". I would like to thank Darolyn Buter for letting me use majority of the rest of the tack, such as the brand new Sharon Saare saddle she rode in Brazil, the blankets and many other items. I did switch out saddles during the race with another Sharon Saare (owned by Valerie Kanavy). The  saddle should be coming home soon, but I don't know the details since Darolyn took care of it's flight back home. Once again Thank you to all of the people who made it possible for me to do this race.
Laura Stoicescu
stoicescu@tamu.edu