Re: Fun with Fitness!!

In a message dated 12/30/98 1:23:59 AM Pacific Standard Time, fmechelh@c-s-
k.de writes:

<< A forecasting. I didn't checked her HRmax. out really... Filly, you know...
next
 summer she is 6, then we'll go serious...
 Ligeira's 235-240 max instead was highly reproducable. she had excellent
speed
 race capabilities, although I never trained this. I think she is still faster
than
 15.2"-Nataja (even if I did some type of this work with her). She's too good
for
 racing that out...

 have a nice new year
 Frank (Germany) >>

Frank,

Thanks for the followup. It sounds like you're getting good numbers for your
Efficiency Scores. However, 235-240 is a gigantic number--as high as has ever
been seen with ECG. In comparison, our TBs race at around 216 to 222. I'm
thinking you may be seeing some kind of artifact with those numbers.

ti