Re: horse that crabs

Angela, just wondering if your horse crabbed only in one direction?
I have seen many horses that crab both left and right and are just
fine, they switch back and forth through the ride.  My horse crabbed
right all the time and just before he would go lame (hind end -
whattayathink) he would crab even worse.  I attribute this to
compensation and it was his left shoulder that was over developed.
John and Sue Greenall
mailto:greenall@vermontel.com
http://www.vermontel.com/~greenall