HorseExpo in Maryland

Sally wrote:
>>>Are there any other Ridecampers going to the Horse Expo in Maryland on Jan 8-11 who might be interested in a get-together?  Let me know and perhaps we can organize something informal.>>

We'll be in the Old Dominion booth most of the day  Saturday from about
2 p.m. on, so c'mon by. This will be the third year for this regional
Horse Expo and it's really quite a nice event. Last year Debi Gordon
gave a good demo with Redman and her mare Saizahra, covering selection
of the endurance prospect and vet check procedures (complete with props
-- she dragged me in out of the bleachers to play vet). Anyone know what
endurance topics are on the slate this year?
Bobbie and Fine Print in New Market, Maryland