Re: Endurance Net??

In a message dated 12/20/98 11:38:54 AM Pacific Standard Time, limnos@bctel.ca
writes:

<< For Steph's information, I haven't had any trouble accessing the
 endurance.net site lately.
 B >>

I was finally able to access it through my own web site (that hadn't work
previously) but still cannot access it directly.  Don't think it is my own
server, as I am not having any other problems.  Sorry, am not sufficiently
computer literate to have a clue what could be going on here...

Heidi