Re: HorseExpo in Maryland

RE Demo time -- well when you enter late.. you get the left over time
slots.. maybe a few may show up.. at least its free exposure and maybe I
will talk about the HRM for 5 minutes and then talk about the WEC and
Crewing for Gold??

Any way .. we are from there.. so Carol and I will with her sister.. the
price is good.. we will rent a big van to drive up with all our stuff.

not sure how this will be..but since its 'at home' we can vist the
family etc as well as do some business
ECTRA is not in Reading PA this year.. so it was a good excuse to do the
MD show..
Looking fwd to to - -will have the pix and video from WEC UAE

We are on the last row next to the round pen.. a good open location
Roger R