Re: Re : WEC

Sorry for the 'me to 'post.. but
I rode in the bus with the Brazilian team..and sat next to the team
vet..
I woundered why the quite nature of this troop..

The horse I know.. the rider I know.. and the owner..
as Heidi said.. a problem waiting to happen.. the rider is a great rider
and was on a slow pace..
no ones fault.. it happens
like at the ROC 5 yrs ago... the stress brings out internal problems we
know nothing about  and could not be avoided.

it can happen to any of us..

Roger R