Re: WEC $$ Awards

Yep-- you got it teddy-- i had to pay for my trip-- no support from any
one  including team kanavy-- except some very nice food..and lots of
good press..and i will use it in my ads  count on it..

but the only free lunch i got was from the oc- and sheik..

i HAD to work the business to pay for the trip..cant write it off if you
dont make something to write off.

dont think many of the uset support or management cared for me 'doing
business' on site..
but they sure like my donations..to the uset cash fund etc.

and we did ok for selling out of a box by the quad in fron of the US
tack room.
think my next donations will be to the AERC FEI fund and not uset..

think our v-max was the nr 1 hrm in use.
all riders on the US team but one used it..and the vet check devices
went over well.
many of the other teams really liked the heartcheck- hand held
transmitter.

paid for the trip..
Roger R