Other nice 'finish' story

Ann Phifer from Animal Tacker --made it there with some tack supplies..
she was the the Romanin  crew person..
i think she was loaned a saddle by LArry Kanavy.. so one of theses
horses could finish??

other neat 'team stories"

The Russian team of 2 ..never did a 100.. no real vet or crew..could not
speak english..had two crew persons from germany..they were in the crew
spot next us the Mex team.( only 2 horses)
They came over with problems to the US camp.. Grace Ramsey went to them
and some others.. they needed help- electolytes etc..
they had a hrm but it would not work.. got it working then i heard it
failed again.
cant belive they made it.. great job and those horses had to be real
tough  one and arab and the other a russian tausk or what ever..

then the one horse from Turkey.. same sort of problems on our other
side, they were helped also by grace I think.. I was with them when they
left on the last leg.. horse was doing ok.

rr