Re: Premarin-Alert to horse lovers (long, but please read)

Dear Linda,

Yes, it IS distressing, but those of us who love horses and breed them
need to have this said many times over, as many people STILL do not
realize this and are only told Premarin is" Natural" which of course it
is, but at what cost?

Last year I DID inform my doctor of this(he wa quite surprised) and had
him switch me to another(supposedly synthetic) form of hormone.  I think
we need to print the names of those(other than Premmarin) to be sure
they"re not the same except under a different name!

I agree with you fully--if enough women requested the synthetic type,
Premarin would be FORCED to do something differently.  MONEY talks,
(unfortunately, not humane treatment) in most cases.THANK you for
bringing this up again and hopefully ALL women(not just those of us who
love horses) will get behind a movement to boycott this product!  When I
;think of the work and trouble to just get a nice healthy foal on the
ground, it makes me sick!

Maureen